Stop waiting for it to happen. Take charge.
You are struggling with infertility….feeling broken, lost and sometimes, even angry. You thought getting pregnant would be simple. …something you shouldn’t even have to think about.
You feel confused by how difficult it all seems. Sick of doctors appointments and taking medications that you don’t feel comfortable with.
Something about the medical, technological approach, just doesn’t feel right to you anymore (and what’s worse, it isn’t even working).
You’re starting to question everything and losing hope that you’ll ever get any answers.
Is this you?
- tired of sitting on the sidelines feeling like a victim of your circumstances, while your doctor calls all the shots?
- spending your days anxious… and your months obsessing (or ‘depressing’) about whether or not you got your period?
- feeling annoyed, embarrassed and sometimes even downright offended by family and friends who constantly ask you “when are going to get pregnant?” or “are you pregnant yet?”
- seeing everyone around you getting pregnant and feeling miserable about it (and then feeling guilty)?
At the end of the day…. you are sick and tired of waiting, wondering and feeling sorry for yourself.
And that’s why you are ready now to explore an alternative path to becoming pregnant!
Infertility can be a blessing in disguise….
Instead of feeling idle… and like your life is on hold until you get pregnant… what if you could take control of your fertility, by nourishing your body into a higher state of health – one that actually courts and cultivates the fertility that you know deep inside, is truly available to you?
With commitment, dedication and direction, you can be on your way to being pregnant in as little as 9 months or less…and healthier than you’ve ever been before in your life!
Ready to take your fertility into your own hands?
Oh, yes, you say! You would gladly embrace the natural approach, if only you had a map in hand and someone by your side to guide you….. someone whose been in your shoes and can show you how!
We could be the perfect match to work together if….
- you innately sense that your body is not broken and that it is trying to tell you something
- you are fed up and motivated now to take charge of your health
- you are willing to do what it takes to get healthy (not just for an easeful pregnancy and birth, but for a robust, healthy child too)!
That’s where I come in………
Hi, I’m Janis….founder of Urban Sage. I am a Holistic Nutritionist, Doula, Massage provider (mother, wife, entrepreneur). I consider myself lucky to have had trouble conceiving (yes lucky!), because not only did it bring me to a higher state of health and clarity, but it empowered me to take my family’s health into my own hands. Like you, I care too much about my family to hand off the responsibility to experts, when it’s something I can do on my own. Which is working to keep my family in a state of health and wellness. I started Urban Sage because I believe that the ability to conceive is within YOU…not in drugs and invasive therapies. And I know it my bones… not only through my holistic nutrition knowledge, but from the experience of healing myself of infertility. Your body is wise in not conceiving in this moment. Let’s find out why. Infertility is a symptom of imbalance that is asking to be restored (not ignored and superseded by drugs and technology). I would love to be your guide to help you conceive naturally (like I did!) using a holistic mind, body and spirit approach. And not just toward the goal of a quick conception….but for the increasing levels of health that support you to be the best mother you can be!
Here’s how I can help….
- 1 on 1 nutrition and lifestyle consultation offering a natural, non toxic and drug free approach to getting (and staying pregnant).
- Individualized strategy packages to help you take your fertility into your own hands.
- 9 month step by step system for getting pregnant naturally, having a symptom free pregnancy, easeful birth and nourished postpartum, so that you can start motherhood off on the right foot!
I have a heart for clients who…
- Feel the spiritual significancy of motherhood…. and have a sense that the pregnancy and birth experience is so much more than just something to ‘get it over and done with‘ …but rather a rite of passage to explore….you want to savour the whole experience.
- Creative, out of the box, adventurous types, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Enjoy luxurious pleasures like watching the stars in front the bonfire with a glass of organic red wine in hand.
- Love to get your hands dirty…whether it be the kitchen, the garden or your art.
Wondering how to get started?
Explore my blog for succulent, delicious and wholesome recipes, enjoy this free audio training (learn how I healed myself of infertility naturally!) or apply for a *complimentary* ‘boost your fertility’ session.